Credit Controller 6 month role
This is an exciting opportunity for one Credit Controller 6 month role in the heart of London. This is for a law firm and the successful candidate must have experience handling everything listed below. This is a 6 month role and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Page are proud to represent this large and growing law firm in the heart of the city of London.
The main responsibilities of the Credit Controller 6 month role are:
- Collection of aged debt (accountancy)
- Assisting collections team with daily duties
- ensuring customers a high level of customer service at all times
- Reporting weekly to senior manager
- ensuring timely collections at all time
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Cash allocations
- Credit checking and setting credit limits
- Arranging payment terms with clients
The successful candidate will:
- Have a keen eye for detail (accountancy)
- Work well under own supervision
- Have strong communication skills
- Have worked in a Practice or legal sector role previously
- Understand the work flow in a fast past law firm
- Work well with accountancy team
- Be a well polished individual
- Be immediate available and able to commit to a minimum of 6 months
Credit Controller 6 month role will be offered a competitive salary in Central London.