In House Tax Manager - Global Consulting Firm - £75,000
A top multinational are seeking a Tax Manager to be the first point of contact for all tax matters within the Europe and UAE. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced tax professional looking to step into a varied role, covering both direct and indirect taxes. Reporting directly into the Global tax Director you will proactively support business leaders in the delivery of cross border projects within the EMEA region.
A design consultancy with 5,000+ employees across 40+ offices worldwide.
- Provide proactive tax advice to the regions in all areas of taxation in conjunction with the global tax team
- Advise on tax compliance for all branches and legal entities, including income taxes, VAT/GST, stamp, import/export, property taxes, tax incentives, and transfer pricing documentation requirements.
- Oversee returns and supporting documentation in partnership with the regional accounting teams and external vendors
- Manage tax audits for the Europe and Middle East regions; develop and maintain relationships with tax authorities and external tax advisors as appropriate
- Assist the global tax team and external tax advisors on global income tax planning, structuring initiatives and the development and implementation of tax policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Perform tax risk assessments for all current and future countries where we operate in EMEA
- Tax professional with experience gained in an accountancy practice or industry role
- Experience with UK & European VAT issues
- Experience dealing with corporate/income tax issues
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with individuals at all levels internally as well as outside of the firm in various countries and cultures
- Ability to remain flexible and compromise in the face of change in a growing environment
£65,0000 - £75,000 + Bonus (Part-Guaranteed) & Benefits