A brilliant opportunity for a proven Analyst to join a growing business based in Warwickshire.
You will be part of a close-knit finance team where you will be responsible for providing analyst on business performance and work closely with Senior Management in order to make strategic business decisions
A highly successful and growing manufacturing company based within the South Warwickshire area.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- In depth analysis of financial and commercial data for the business and its various divisions
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Effective liaison with budget controllers, divisional heads and senior management in non-finance in order to report and comment on trends and strategy
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting and business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting and strategic business analysis exposure