You'll be responsible for leading a team of consultants to provide global VAT advisory services to clients.
The client is an award-winning global tax services firm. They have achieved international recognition and market leadership through client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development.
- Develops and executes international VAT consulting projects and VAT recovery projects.
- Supervises tasks delegated to team members and ensures integration in final consulting and/or recovery product.
- Oversees accuracy, adequacy, and quality of consulting and/or recovery product.
- Participates in the preparation of Statement of Work and Proposals.
- Provides presentations to prospects and clients.
- Acts as the team subject matter expert on VAT in assigned jurisdictions/geographical areas.
- Assists in the training and education of other team members or members of the VAT Technology team.
- Gives training to the tax department of clients on indirect tax as related to the supply chain.
- Independently conducts legal research.
- Actively participates in prospecting and other marketing efforts.
- Assists with the management of Work in Progress (WIP) reports and client billing.
- Assists in the general running and administration of the UK VAT practice as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent with six or more years audit or VAT-related experience is required.
- Excellent technical VAT skills; deep familiarity with VAT laws and rules, especially those governing international trade and cross-border transactions of goods and services.
- Previous track record of excellent service delivery and working in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.