This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Accountant with a passion for commercial and operational finance who is comfortable operating as the #1 in finance as a Financial Controller. This person will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team for a fast pace FMCG
The chance to join an FMCG giant. This Financial Controller role will be a the number one on site managing the finance function. Located local to Haverhill - this role will pay up to £75,000pa.
Aligned to a production site in Haverhill, this opportunity is for an experienced Finacial Controller with a passion for commercial and operational finance who is comfortable operating as the #1 in finance as a Site Financial Controller and as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team for the Suffolk based site.
- Monthly reporting and communication of site performance
- Preparation of annual and quarterly budgets and forecasts
- Provide strategic focus for the site, primarily through driving continuous improvement initiatives and cost control/reduction
- Lead ad-hoc projects as part of cross-functional change team
- Manage, lead and develop the Site Finance team
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, demonstrate the ability to work independently and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Strong commercial awareness with a background spanning FP&A and financial analysis as well as core accounting activities
- Strong IT and systems (ideally SAP) knowledge with a skill set to effectively implement financial software projects
- Demonstrate managerial skills (leading a team of 3 or more)
- Knowledge of standard costing and activity-based costing methods
- Experience working in a product based business (desirable)
£70,000 - £75,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits package