Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be supporting an innovative manufacturing business based in Gloucestershire to hire a Finance Analyst to strengthen their commercial finance function.
Our client are an innovative, global manufacturing business based in Gloucestershire with a strong track record, wanting to continue to grow their footprint through new product introduction.
Based in the Gloucestershire region, this is a newly created role for a qualified Accountant with a clear passion for commercial finance to help develop, implement and improve business planning, forecasting and the quality of MI available.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance and with responsibility for one direct report (CIMA finalist), this role is tasked with understanding the reality of taking a new product to market in Europe in 2019.
The successful Finance Analyst will be absed in the Gloucestershire office and have excellent communication skills, demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (preference for ACA, CIMA)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Exposure to financial analysis and project/improvement initiatives outside of 'core' finance
- Ability to work with large data sets, determine trends and present financial data in a concise way to both financial and non-financial professionals
- Strong system skills (particularly Excel)
- Ability to manage one person
£45,000 - £55,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits (inc PMI)