Finance Reporting Manager
- An exciting opportunity within a large, well known FMCG brand in West London.
- Driving the financial performance of the business with insightful analysis & management information
My client is a multinational, listed FMCG organisation headquartered in West London. Operating globally, they're a diverse, exciting organisation with a strong market share & ambitious plans for continued growth. The role is a Finance Reporting Manager position.
- Production of daily and monthly volume reporting to the business.
- Production of monthly P&L pack for senior stakeholders and Group.
- Management of internal Monthly Reporting, Latest Estimates, Annual Budget and Strategic Planning processes for P&L.
- Submission of Financial results for these processes to EMEA using Hyperion for Group reporting.
- Coordination and management of year-end risks & opportunities process and systems close.
- Production of Operations costs (monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting).
- Management of product costs and exchange rate impacts, along with FX re translations.
- Management of prior-year accrual review process for Commercial and Marketing.
- Any additional reasonable duties as required
Drive the financial performance of the business by:
- Providing high quality management information & analytical tools.
- Providing tools and processes which enable channel reporting and consolidation of total-company monthly financial performance, quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Working with Operations team to produce robust forecasts & budgets for Distribution & Handling costs and ensuring that variances with actual performance are understood and risks pro actively managed.
- Participating in monthly P&L review meetings and providing effective challenge to the respective Finance Managers on their numbers.
- Provide timely and relevant, clear and formalised information (Monthly Management Book, KPIs…) to
the Executive Committee
- Ensure Group reporting & planning deadlines are met and Group guidelines followed
For this Finance Reporting Manager role we require:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), or European equivalent
- Degree educated
- Experience in Management Accounting / Reporting based roles
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders across various levels of the organisation
- Previous experience working within an FMCG / products based organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge of JDE or similar ERP systems
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge of the UK retail industry
I have a very competitive salary & benefits package on offer. For more information & a full role description please reach out.
Finance Reporting Manager role - Chiswick.