Great Opportunity With A Manufacturing Business Seeking A Finance Manager
Your new company
You will be working for a market leading manufacturing organisation located in South Derbyshire who provide products to a range of industries. They are a forward thinking organisation who pride themselves on their innovative approach and products. The office environment is extremely friendly whereby everyone supports each other. Due to the location of this organisation it benefits from great commuter links from Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Birmingham and Staffordshire.
Your new role
You will working with a highly experienced Finance Director who will invest in your personal development and career progression. Typical day to day duties will include: responsibility of sales and purchase ledger, journals, bank reconciliations, VAT returns, payroll, and supplier payments. There is an opportunity to really make this role your own and expand the range of responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
To secure this opportunity you will need:
- Proven Finance experience
- Part qualified - either ACCA or CIMA. AAT Level 4 candidates will be considered
- Ideally knowledge of Sage
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Able to confidently make decisions and work on own initiative
- Highly organised, being able to achieve strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
In return for all your hard work you will receive:
- Career and personal development opportunities
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Scottish Widows pension scheme
- Early Friday finish (3.45pm)
- Free onsite car parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.