Spanish Speaking Credit Controller
An exciting for opportunity has arisen for a credit controller to join a busy finance team where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients ensuring timely cash collection of overdue invoices and will help the team with all aspects of credit control.You will report directly into the credit control team leader.
Our client operates worldwide and due to continued success are looking to expand their credit control team. As a global business they are looking for a Spanish speaking Credit Controller to assist them in managing key accounts and manage a team. The successful candidate will be based in brand new offices with an on-site gym!
The duties of the credit controller will include but not limited to :-
- Proactively chase any outstanding and due accounts
- Achieving monthly collection targets
- Manage and maintain customer credit limits
- Escalate and resolve customer account or invoice queries
- Develop and maintain good working relationships but internal and external
- Reconciliation and cash allocation
The successful candidate will have the following -
- Previous credit control experience -Essential
- Fluent in Spanish - Essential
- Strong attention to detail - Essential
- Process orientated with excellent problem solving skills - Essential
- Ability to build long lasting relationships - Essential
- Experience of SAP - Essential
- Reconciliation experience Essential
- Account query management experience - Essential
On offer for the successful candidate is a annual salary upto £27,000 + 22 days holiday + pension +free parking + on site gym.