As the Management Accountant you will be expected to manage budgets, forecasts and variance analysis that takes place. More importantly you are expected to business partner with key stakeholders to help with understanding and driving those numbers.
This industry leading organisation has witnessed vast growth through acquisition and organically. They are highly ethical in the way they conduct business and that can be seen through repeat business, long standing members of staff and their strong reputation on the market.
With continued growth planned and their latest acquisition underway, they are looking to bring on board a strong Management Accountant who can work alongside the senior management team and other stakeholders to confidentally and professionally present relevant information and help drive better detail and understanding of the numbers. You will be given the opportunity to contribute and help drive this organisation forward.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Creation of management accounts for organisations new acquisition
- Management of budget, forecast and variance analysis for the acquisition
- Spend analysis and support for the business and its subsidiaries
- Deputy for the Group Finance Manager
- Payroll process supervision cover
- Understanding and overview of client accounting methodologies
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Analysis and prediction of performance trends for the acquisition and other group entities
- Decision support to the wider business, scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Overview and interaction with other business units as required
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Demonstrate strong analysis skills
- Confidently present relevant information to a range of stakeholders
- Have a hands on, can do attitude
- Be a self starter and able to operate autonomously
- Have strong Excel skills in order to manipulate reports to review trends and provide insight with ability to work with formulas.
- Be a Qualified Accountant
Competitive salary + benefits