A growing Manufacturing and Production business based in Huntingdon are in need of an experienced finance professional to support the business growth in the Accounts Administrator. Working as the Accounts Administrator will have a role filled with variety working across both ledgers as well as having a hands on role in month end.
This Huntingdon based business are seeing continued growth in the manufacturing and production sector which shows no signs of slowing down. Joining an experienced finance team in Huntingdon there will be plenty of progression opportunities in this fantastic working environment.
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Work within the Finance department providing support and ensuring all key tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Daily banking and uploading bacs payments, managing and improving the process
- Raising invoices and statements
- Credit control
- Monitor cash flow and prepare bank reconciliations for review
- Maintain accounting records including journal entries
- Assist with preparation of monthly closing accounts and other financial reporting tasks
- Assist with the preparation of various tax returns
- Any ad hoc duties as required
The Accounts Administrator will be
- Experience in a manufacturing and production, or similar environment wad be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills; able to work collaboratively with suppliers and the purchasing team
- Good systems skills and an analytical mind
- Actively pursuing AAT
The successful candidate for the Accounts Administrator will be making a fantastic career move to this developing business who can provide an excellent working environment alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.