Junior Credit Controller
This is an exciting opportunity for one individual to gain knowledge and grow in a credit control team. The role is for one person with some experience and understanding. Please read the full description before applying.
Page are proud to represent this growing team within a nationwide organisation. As they are currently going through a restructure they want centralise all credit controllers into the south east London office.
The key responsibilities of the Junior credit controller are:
- Collection of outstanding invoices
- Chasing clients for monies owed
- Reporting of aged debt to senior manager
- Maintaining strong working relationships with all clients
- Working alongside a new and growing collections team
- making around 40 outbound calls per day
- Willing to learn and develop within a growing team
- Managing a ledger with key accounts and clients
The successful Junior credit controller will;
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have a strong analytic mindset
- Work well in an office environment
- Work well with Accountancy team
- Have strong computer and numeracy skills
- at lease 6 months exposure in an office environment, ideally in collections or Accounts receivable
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to full training from management.
This Junior credit controller role is ideal for someone looking for the next step in a collection career.