Junior Management Accountant (6 month contract)
This role, Junior Management Accountant (6 month contract), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that has started studying or is keen to study their ACCA/CIMA and progress!
Our client are looking for someone with at least one years finance experience who is keen to develop their career within a large technology business.
The role is a 6 month contract to begin with, with the view to become permanent thereafter.
Our client are a large technology business who have expanded over the last few years.
They have relocated to London and are therefore building a finance team within their new London office.
The position will be suitable for someone with at least 1 years experience within finance, who will progress into a management accountant role and be trained my the senior management accountant.
The role will begin on a contract/ temporary basis to begin with, and has a high potential to become permanent.
This role, Junior Management Accountant (6 month contract), involves:
- Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant and receiving training on areas where needed
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts
- Journal postings
- Processing the sales ledger and purchase ledger transactions
- Cash allocation
- Cash management: expense progressing and liaising with suppliers
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Based in the City of London
- Accountancy focused
- Ideally suitable for candidates that have started studying their ACCA or CIMA
- Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice maximum
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Management Accountant (6 month contract), must:
1. Have at least 1 years finance experience
2. Ideally have started their ACCA OR CIMA or if not, is keen to carry on their studies
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
4. Be happy to commit to a contract
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to be a management accountant!