Commercial Finance Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Part-Qualified/Finalist finance professional to join a leading science and research business based in Cambridge. Operating as a Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the management of the forecasting processes as well as providing detailed financial reports and analysis to help drive business decisions.
A leading business in the science and research field are in need of a progressive and forward thinking Commercial Finance Analyst to join their experienced, and growing finance team. A Part-Qualified of Finalist, the successful candidate will be working within a leading environment and atmosphere.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting the senior finance team throughout the budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis of key financial statements
- Work closely with the non-finance team providing detailed financial reports to drive business decisions
- Liaise with key stakeholders in a business partnering capacity
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation
- Consistent review of the P&L, providing detailed variance analysis
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting duties
- Contribute towards the monthly Commercial Finance Reporting Pack
The successful candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- A progressive and forward-thinking individual
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified or Finalist
- Experienced across a number of systems; Oracle and SAP would be advantageous
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships within the business
- Experienced in system and process improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong track record producing detailed and reports
The successful candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst will be making a fantastic career move to this leading science and research business, working from fantastic offices in Cambridge. Working within the experienced Cambridge team you will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.