Responsible for all aspects of management accounts of a newly developed high turnover division within a very successful fast growing business.
Also undertaking strategic partner duties to add value to the business and communicating with key stakeholders.
An exciting city centre based company with employee satisfaction at the heart of the business and massive growth potential.
- End to end management accounts
- Assisting in month end reporting and analysis to CFO, FC and other high level management
- Strategic business partner duties
- Assist with budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Maintain and improve monthly processes including intercompany and balance sheet reconciliations
Fully Qualified or Final Level CIMA
Management Accounts Experience
Strong analytical and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the business
Excellent Salary - Fantastic Benefits - Free Snacks