Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner needed to join an established Plc business based in Central Essex. 3-4 month assignment.
Our client is a leading organisation in their sector have seen continued development in their finance team and across the business. Joining their experienced finance team the Finance Business Partner will be working in an energetic environment and play an integral role in and experienced and growing finance team. Working within a group finance function, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Build an in depth knowledge of the areas of the Department for which they are responsible, understanding the financial and performance drivers, risks and issues.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the finance and non-finance teams
- Work within the Finance Team to agree budgets and management of the forecasting process
- Deliver insightful and timely financial information to budget holders
- Implement a financial decision making framework throughout the organisation
- Influence financial and business planning through the provisions of financial assessment and business case appraisal
- Have responsibility of the risk management and assessment processes
- Providing detailed reports and analysis to help drive business decisions
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Prior experience of working within a Business Partnering role is crucial
- Experience of working within an IT function or Systems implementation projects would be a significant advantage
- Broad exposure to a number of financial systems
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships within the business
- Available to interview and start on short notice
This role will be interim for 3-4 months (possibly longer) while the business focus on recruiting someone on a permanent basis and handing over to the incoming Finance Business Partner. Day rate will depend on experience and is paying circa £325 per day (Ltd).