Senior Finance Business Partner
The ideal candidate with be a Qualified Accountant with previous Business Partnering experience. You'll be used to working in a dynamic environment with a real passion for driving the commercial position of the business forward.
Currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner for a client based in North Bristol. As the Senior Finance Business Partner you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders in the business to support financial decision-making, business case development and commercial modelling. You'll work closely with them to forecast spend effectively supporting the continued efforts to streamline costs. You'll be a vital part of the success and performance of the business and there are real prospects to progress internally.
DescriptionAs the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders. The role is commercially focused, supporting Managers and operations. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operations to ensure revenue is maximised.
· You'll use your expertise in the collection, analysis and management of quantitative financial data, as you create meaningful reports,
· You'll drive business improvements, while recommending cost reductions,
· Via root cause analysis, you'll leverage extensive FC data to uncover any underlying process- or finance related issues,
· You'll then assist your facility with necessary improvements or process changes, as well as aiding the creation of new measures to bolster site productivity,
· You'll recommend, develop and implement policies and programmes that guide our Operations in maintaining (and improving) its competitive position and profitability,
· Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside all financial planning, forecasting and reporting models:
· You'll take care of continuous innovation regarding your area of expertise, as you aim to improve your deliverables, while making them more readily accessible for everyone,
· You'll work with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key financial decision data is accurate, automated and delivered in a timely fashion,
· You'll own the continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making. Wherever possible driving automation into the team's processes to ensure that manual analysis is being focused on value add activities.
· As an analyst, you're a quick thinker: able to manage competing priorities while providing level-headed guidance, even during unexpected events.
- Advanced Excel essential, with VBA skills preferred
- You've gained significant, relevant experience in similar business analyst positions
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Comfortable performing ad hoc financial analysis using data reporting tools
- Demonstrable financial acumen, including deep familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as in root cause data interpretation
- Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential ·
£60k-£70k + Bonus and excellent benefits