A great opoprtunity for a proven Finance professional to join an industry leading and growing business based within the Coventry area.
This would be the perfect opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in their career.
An industry leading brand based within the Coventry area. Due to continues company success, they are now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their high performing finance team.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the financial accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, statements P&L and the company balance sheet
- Assisting with effective cash management and banking for the business
- VAT and Intrastat
- Assisting in supporting the purchase and sales ledger functions
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
Excellent career development and remuneration package, study support, commercial accounting exposure