The Partnership Accountant will have:
Direct responsibility for the day to day delivery of partner accounting services for the partners maintained to the highest standard
· Prepare annual cash flow statements for individual partners globally
· Report and inform the firm's management team as required
· Preparation and review of foreign exchange relating to partner payments
· Liaise and closely co-ordinate actions with members of the central tax team and local Finance teams in the delivery of partner accounting services
· Operate as part of the broader team ensuring that a coordinated and seamless service is provided by Finance
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
· 3-5 years professional partner experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the partners and with colleagues
Experience of monthly and annual reporting and analysis of partner transactions, whilst demonstrating compliance with policies
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.