Regional Inventory Analyst
* Point of contact and key business partner for all Inventory (P&L and Balance Sheet) related month end closing activities and ongoing processes and queries for a cluster of countries within Consumer EAME structure.
* Supporting the Senior Regional Inventory Analyst with any queries or projects as they occur.
Global bluechip FMCG Brand.
* Inventory process in scope include, but are not limited to, the following:
o Intercompany Profit Elimination (PII)
o SLOB provision
o Revaluation Analysis
o Regional Inventory Days calculations
o POS re-classification
o Direct GRIR analysis
o Regional FAA calculation
o Co-ordination of the Distribution process
o Ensure all Inventory related OCNIS costs - e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes are calculated, accrued and booked properly and on time - in line with local law and WWP.
o Warehousing and out-bound transportation costs are booked correctly, all necessary accruals calculated and booked correctly and on time.
Note: Requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support.
* Work closely with Regional Operations Accounting Manager and Senior Inventory Analyst on process improvements. Proactively and continuously identify areas for improvement. Promote and share best practices.
* Closely cooperate with Regional Supply Chain and CLS to make sure regional solutions and practices are implemented.
* Provide management information and analysis for management and cooperate with Internal and External Auditors.
Strong accounting and operations background
Knowledge of SAP, Excel
Contract position paying a daily rate