Management Accountant (12 month contract)
The role will be responsible for providing support to the Finance Director and working closely with the FP&A Manager. The role is also responsible for managing a team of two Finance staff.
High growth Retail / E-Commerce SME with a fantastic Culture, located in state of the art offices close to Nottingham and Derby.
The role is responsible for the Financial Control side of Finance, including the end to end management of the Month end process and production of the Management Accounts pack, all internal financial controls, and all external reporting and compliance. Specific tasks include:
- Preparation of Group Managements Accounts, including the consolidation of three foreign legal entities
- Timely Month End reporting, including insightful analysis and commentary
- Weekly Cash forecasting and Treasury Management
- Manage the inter-company accounts to ensure they are agreed with other entities
- Expense analysis and cost control
- Regular cost reviews with cost centre managers
- Factory profitability reviews
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Stock control and reporting
- Preparation of quarterly VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat and National Statistic Returns
- Oversee Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger Function
- Preparation of the year-end Audit file and auditor liaison
- Supporting Budget and reforecast preparation, collation and consolidation
You will be a qualified accountant with a broad management acounting background, comfortable in a fast paced, SME business.
12 month contract, 38-40k plus benefits