Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a well renowned and respected Not for Profit and Charities business that is looking for a progressive individual to join the commercial team as an Assistant Management Accountant. Working across a range of functions with varying responsibilities, the role allows for great exposure.
A large not for profit and charities business that offers not only great exposure for the right candidate but also a wealth of support to all of its employees. They are focussed on delivering upon their stated goals and work with a number of recognisable brands and government organisations to achieve this. Based in Bedford, they are an easy commute to anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Biggleswade and the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities to be covered by an Assistant Management Accountant:
- Managing the financial monitoring and reporting process for projects
- Working alongside project managers on SMP Budgeting
- Assisting with Month End Management Accounts
- Reporting Journals to assist with Month End
- Previous experience with Reconciliations
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Assisting in providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Advising on strategic and business planning
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Financial Controller
The successful candidate for an Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Part-qualified with ACA or CIMA or ACCA
- Strong Excel Skills - VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables
- Previous exposure to Month End Management Accounts
- Strong understanding of reconciliations and accruals
- Experience with reporting journals
- Ability to communicate with other members of the team
- Good attention to detail
- Degree in a relevant field will be preferred
An exciting opportunity to join a growing automotive company in an easily accessible location. The potential for development and progress through exposure and excellent personal development opportunities. Offering a competitive salary package alongside a host of other benefits including free events throughout the year.