Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Your new company
High quality, privately owned business, located in Mid Devon. This company have an excellent culture and a highly successful business model that seen consistent year on year growth in turnover and profitability over the past decade.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you role here will be to create commercial management accounting reporting alongside financial accounting. In addition to this you will be providing oversight to a small team of finance professionals. Duties to include :
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts compilation
- Assist in the Preparation of the annual budget for the company
- Oversight of some statutory reporting functions as required.
- Preparation of Month End summaries
- Reconciliations for Invoice Financing Facility
- Assisting in the Compilation of Quarterly VAT Returns
- Day to day reporting and maintenance of Operational Cash-Flow modelling based
- Financial planning and forecasting.
- Monitoring expenditure against budgets
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
Excellent management accounting and financial accounting skills
Solid track record in either a senior management accounting or finance manager capacity
Aptitude and appetite to work in a SME environment
What you'll get in return
£good salary and benefits package
Easy access from M5
Positive and stable company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.