Systems Accountant (Navision/Dynamics 365)
This is a newly created role. You will be the source of expertise for all ERP system related processes, solutions, training and development activities.
Large international business based in Redhill.
- Expert user of the ERP system
- Be the point of contact between the finance and IT Team
- Work with key stakeholders to identify requirements
- Support finance team with the transition to the new system
- Train existing and new staff
- Manage and maintain access rights ensuring CSOX compliance
- Maintain system integrity
- Act as cover for other finance systems such as Hyperion and Nakisa
- Fully qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV/Navision)
- Ambitious, independent, self starter with strong business acumen
- Proven ability to be a strong team player and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
The opportunity to work for a large international business and earn a competitive salary between £50 000 and £60 000 + benefits.