This is an exciting new opportunity to join a nation wide business with a credit controller role in south east London. This role is based in woolwhich and candidates must be able to get to the location.
Page are proud to represent this large growing organisation with an opportunity for a credit controller to join the growing team.
The key responsibility of the Credit controller are:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Ensuring timely collection of payments
- Arranging payment plans
- Reporting monthly statements to management
- Working closely with collections team
- Process improvements
- Running any necessary credit checks
- Providing good customer service at all times
- sending statements and reconciling accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of a collection process
- Minimum of 6 months exposure in a finance role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pick up new skills fast
- Ambitious and driven
- Working with accountancy team
- Great attention to detail
The successful candidate will be offered a salary depending on experience and performance in interview. This role is based in woolwhich and the successful candidate must be able to commute.