IBA Manager 12 month FTC
IBA/Management Accountant- 12 month FTC
Your new company
This globally renowned insurance company are looking for new accountant to manage the IBA function and deal with month end processes. Located in their modern Aldgate offices this is an exciting new role for an insurance accountant.
Your new role
- Reconcile all broker control accounts on the general ledger (SUN)
- Broker bank reconciliation
- Payment processing and reconciliations
- Production of monthly broker Trial Balances to the corporate finance team
- Processing and reconciliation of broker bank interest and charges
- Daily journal processing
- Liaise with In-House Broking Team
- Cashbook processing
- Month End Processes
- Compliance / Audit Procedures to be followed
- Support for the Operations (In-House Brokers) department where required
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous experience working within an IBA role dealing with month end processes and dealing with direct settlements from the bureau. You will be a self-starter and have intermediate excel and SUN system experience
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and excellent company benefits including: 25 days holiday, life assurance and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.