Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
This Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company based in South West London. They position is looking for someone who has ast least 3 years experience and is looking to gain more experience within the arts sector
Based in South West London this growing company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team at a busy and friendly contemporary art studio. This is a vital role within the operations arm of the studio, to ensure the smooth running of purchasing and financial processes.
This role Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) involves:
- Managing order log, fast tracking urgent purchasing for orders for projects, exhibitions, materials, equipment's, workshop and studio expenses.
- Processing purchase and supplier invoices through receipt bank, reconciling accounts in Xero using double entry.
- Reconciling multi-currency multiple accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and staff regarding purchases and invoice queries
- Sending remittance advice to all suppliers and keeping a record of every transaction processed
- Monitoring and administering credit accounts with suppliers
- Monthly overheads report, year-on-year changes
- Processing staff expenses
- Administrating FairFX cards and reconciling payments made internationally using currency cards
- Tracking petty cash in different currencies
- Preparation of transactional data for annual accounts and statutory filings (in conjunction with Head of Operations)
- Assisting preparing accounts on a quarterly basis for financial reports and management forecasting including quarterly reports, project specific reports expenditure and running cost (in conjunction with Head of Operations)
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
The successful Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience in Accountancy and Finance
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and solutions focused
- Able to work independently
- Used XERO (not essential but preferable)
- Start next week
- Temporary to permanent
- Accountancy sector
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a growing contemporary art company, surrounded by countless career progression.