Purchase Ledger Clerk
NEW PERMANENT PURCHASE LEDGER OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHAM - APPLY NOW.
Your new company
My client is a successful and innovative video game developer who is looking to add an experience Purchase Ledger Controller to their finance team. This is a permanent, full time opportunity based in Southam.
Your new role
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, your role as Purchase Ledger Controller will be the management of all aspects of purchase ledger from PO to payment. Your duties will include:
- Processing and payment of 3rd party invoices and internal staff expenses.
- Liaising with budget holders for authorisation of invoices - ensuring invoices are coded correctly in the general ledger.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Produce month end aged creditor reports.
- Weekly payment proposals.
- Petty cash control. Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will be out-going and a strong communicator who is able to liaise with all staff and suppliers. You will have previous experience in Accounts Payable and be confident with all aspects of purchase ledger management. You will be IT literate on MS excel.
What you'll get in return
As well as a salary of up to £25,000 you will receive: auto-enrolment pension scheme; bonus of up to 5%; free on-site parking; free on-site gym; and staff canteen. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an extremely modern and successful video game developer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.