AP Team Leader
This supervisory role looks after the AP function of the business, focusing on the performance of the AP clerks.
Page Personnel are excited to be working with one of our leading clients who are going through an exciting period of change and require a Purchase Ledger Team Leader who will be a pivotal part of their finance team.
As Purchase Ledger Team Leader you will be responsible for the following;
- Supervising and developing the purchase ledger team responsible for invoice processing
- Process improvement in order to drive the accounts payable team towards best practice
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms, maximising credit available to the company.
- Visible demonstration of controls to ensure an effective management of People, Systems and Process.
- Implementation of controls to ensure all invoices are worked on in a controlled manner.
- Implement measurable targets and drive increase in productivity.
- Mentor and coach to ensure continued professional development of team while achieving departmental metrics.
- Address employee related issues, completing performance appraisals, development plans, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following desirable skill set;
- Previous management or team leader exposure in a large shared service centre environment
- Process improvement and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This role offers an attractive salary and benefits package, and fantastic opportunities for internal progression and growth.