An exciting opportunity has arisen in the science and research industry for an enthusiastic and progressive accounts assistant with a few years of experience of accounts payable and recievable to progress and learn. This accounts assistant role is within a team of 5 whereby you will be working alongside one other finance assistant and report into the finance manager.
This client is a highly successful medical company based in North London which works closely with large medical centres to research management solutions for certain types of therapy. This company has developed a revolutionary, market-leading solution to various problems in the medical industry and they work globally on these projects.
Purchase Ledger- processing invoices, checking and coding purchase invoices, posting invoices onto Sage, processing cheques
Sales Ledger- raising sales invoices for customers, raising credit notes, aged debt reports, credit control
Dealing with any queries and escalating or resolving them
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- Have good Excel skills
- Be able to work independently and take the initiative in solving problems
- Have a solid understanding of basic accounting payable principles, including a good knowledge of VAT
- Have a proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ideally have experience working in an international environment
- Ideally have experience of using Sage 200
A fantastic role in Finchley offering training and progression in a market-leading company. Full study support, 25 days holiday and free parking are part of the package, alongside an excellent role in a friendly finance team with continued support throughout your career.