Our large, well established client is currently looking for a candidate who is currently studying AAT or has graduated and is looking for a career in finance.
Our client is a well known, large organisation based in Haywards Heath with offices based all over the UK.
· Process finance teams monthly invoice submissions.
· Acquire expert knowledge of internal systems used for data-entry, reporting and investigation.
· Ensure spreadsheets are accurate and kept up to date when logging invoice submissions and queries.
· Investigate discrepancies with invoice reconciliation and liaise with partners to resolve queries in a timely manner.
· Report invoice submission best practice issues to partners and internal teams, arranging refresher training if necessary.
· Maintain accurate spreadsheets when logging visit amendments, complaints.
· Manage a busy shared in box
· Previous experience of high-volume data input
· A good understanding of best-practice Data Entry systems
· Intermediate Excel and Word skills
· High level of numeracy
· Very customer orientated, focused on meeting the customer's needs, good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· Confidence with learning and using new in-house systems
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Up to £22,000 + additional benefits and study support.