Finance Analyst (Pizza chain)
Your new company
You will be working for a well-known pizza restaurant chain with multiple locations across London and beyond. The company have been dominant in the London market for a number of years now and are rapidly expanding to different areas. If you want to work for a growing SME in a buzzy environment then this is the company for you!
Your new role
You will be working in a finance team of 8 that sits in an office of around 50 people. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of the cost/profit centres
- Reviewing the weekly and monthly sales flash
- Preparing management accounts
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Manage and motivate two junior Assistant Accountants
What you'll need to succeed
You will either be:
- A recently ACA qualified accountant looking to make your first step from practice into the Leisure & Hospitality industry
- An recently ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience of analysis in industry
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well-known business in the heart of Central London, in a beautiful, modern office with a balcony where Friday night drinks take place! There is flexible working, an office dog and regular socials. There is huge scope for progression and you will be rewarded for the work you put in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.