Finance Manager/ Sole Bookeeper (Temporary to Permanent role)
This role, Finance Manager/ Sole Bookeeper (Temporary to Permanent role), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work an international Telecommunications company based in Marylebone, London.
Our client are a Telecommunications company that work closely with Media businesses to enhance their online reach.
The role will be a temporary to permanent role meaning candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Our client are looking for a candidate who is happy to work in a sole role and report into the Finance Director.
The position will be a sole position covering everything up to and including the management accounts with guidance from the Director, however candidate will predominately have charge of the accounts.
The role is happy to provide some training on the management accounts if the successful candidate has not completed the full management accounts pack before.
This role, Finance Manager/ Sole Bookeeper (Temporary to Permanent role), involves:
- Working on a systems changeover onto Netsuite
- Producing the management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Revenue recognition
- Monthly billing for international and UK clients (billing in multiple currencies)
- Historical analysis of the billing process and clients payment schedules
- Cash management
- Producing a cash flow report for the UK & US entities in local currencies
- Transactional processing - purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Working across two bank accounts for the 2 separate entities
- Processing multiple currency purchase invoices
- Filing the quarterly VAT returns
- Journal entries
- Working on Netsuite
- Using Excel up to VlookUps and Pivot Table level
- Temporary to permanent role
- 3 months temporary before becoming permanent
- Paid hourly initially
- Accountancy focused
- Based in Central London near to Bond Street and Baker Street
The candidate we are looking for, Finance Manager/ Sole Bookeeper (Temporary to Permanent role), must:
1. Have worked with multiple currencies previously / have exposure to dealing with different areas of the world
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
3. Be happy to work in a sole capacity for finance and report directly into the Finance Director who is based in London 1 to 2 days per week
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for an exciting global telecommunications business and learn from an international Finance Director!