Reporting to the Head of Finance this role is responsible for the coordinated, accurate and timely reporting of monthly and annual financial results; cash forecasting; and driving improvements in control and efficiency through process improvement. The individual will be a self-starting, qualified accountant with experience in developing processes and improving reporting accuracy.
Our client is a global company who specialise in manafacturing specialist systems for the automotive industry as well as pioneering new technologies.
- Full responsibility for cash forecasting on daily; 13 weekly and full year schedules
- Delivery of full and complete monthly, quarterly and annual reporting including all appropriate reconciliations to the Group timetable
- Monthly analysis of overheads reporting against budget and forecast
- Responsible for the annual budget process
- Clear understanding of UKGAAP and IFRS to accurately report on differences for group consolidations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register including periodic physical verification audits
- Responsibility for accurate and timely completion of all statutory reporting including Corporation Tax, EC Sales, VAT returns, Intrastat, government statistics
- Act as primary contact for and manage relationship with External Auditors
- Responsibility for all tax issues
- Develop robust controls around all risk areas - cash, journals, invoice approvals, capex
- Manage and development of the Finance team
The successful candidate's Profile:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of preparation of Statutory Accounts, Corp Tax accounts working papers and Cash forecasting in multiple currencies
- Experience in People Management
- Experience in manufacturing desirable
- The ability and interest required to maintain an up to date understanding of UKGAAP and IFRS to ensure changes are reported appropriately and the impact of which is fully understood in account reporting
- Ability to work to fast changing deadlines
Our client are offering the opportunity to join their well regarded organisation on a permanent basis in this managerial level role. A generous salary and benefits package is on offer.