£60,000 - £70,000 per annum Duration: 6 Month FTC Purpose of the role As part of its continued growth in providing innovative and creative solutions to our clients, we are now seeking a strong, analytical and pro-active Reporting Controller on a Fixed Term or Temporary Contract to join the EMEA Financial Controlling team. The Reporting Controller will be responsible for analysing, reporting and explaining monthly results for EMEA legal entities. Following the implementation of a new Finance system (Workday), all processes need to be critically assessed and improved to ensure best practice is followed and financial accounting standards are being followed. The successful candidate will also need to forensically examine past transactions in a drive to improve data quality. Future systems transitions are planned for the next six months, which will also require support from the successful candidate. Delivery of historic and forward-looking management information, to aid inward and outward understanding of performance drivers and trends, is crucial to the business. The Reporting Controller will use their technical and problem-solving skills to ensure that the numbers are accurately reported and understood. Specific areas of responsibility Monthly Reporting
• Responsible for accurate reporting of the monthly management accounts, including balance sheet positions.
• Responsible for the tracking of financial performance of key strategic investments/projects.
• Co-ordinating the activities of the wider Finance team, ensuring best practices are implemented, new processes are clearly understood and reporting timetables are followed.
• Leading and working alongside onshore Finance teams and outsource partners to complete monthly reporting and the provision of variance analysis and supporting commentary.
• Data and Process Improvement
• Responsible for reviewing past transactions and cleaning up data quality
• Responsible for reviewing processes, recommending and implementing improvements.
• System and process transition support
• Working with the wider Finance team to support the transition to new systems and processes, ensuring training is carried out and processes are understood and fit for purpose.
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Responsible for co-ordinating and managing the budget and forecast processes for the region, providing challenge to the business leads and FDs, and being able to fully articulate variances. Person Specification Essential Skills
• A qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with 5 years PQE
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills to ensure completion of multiple activities within tight reporting deadlines
• Excellent Excel skills are vital given the nature of the responsibilities
• Experience of Workday would be an advantage
• Audit experience would be an advantage Personal Attributes
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business and the Finance team.
• Confident in influencing Finance colleagues and the leadership team.
• Organised and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work, often to tight deadlines. Apply Now To get your CV in front of the hiring manager today. Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy