We are currently working with a leading Cognos TM1 implementation partner who are looking to bring in Junior TM1 Consultants. However, they do not expect prior TM1 experience. Instead if you are young, ambitious and client-facing Finance Analyst with experiencing dealing with C-Level management, they would love to speak with you. The Consultancy is going from strength-to-strength and are widely regarded as a premium TM1 house. Also, they have recently partnered with a new cloud based technology that is having a big impact on how companies do their Financial Planning. You would have full training on both TM1 and this cloud based technology, a very rare opportunity. The role itself would include the whole project lifecycle of a TM1 implementation project. Including but not limited to; -Requirements Gathering -Stakeholder Management -Design and Build of TM1 system -Go-Live -User Training -Post-Go-Live Support As mentioned, they are looking for Finance Analysts/Accountants who are looking to get into a more client facing, project and system based role. You will need to be comfortable liaising with all levels of the business. Ideally around 2-4 years' experience within the Finance domain. You will be very strong with Excel and ideally have some user experience with TM1. It would be advantageous to have some prior System development experience (e.g. SAP, Cognos, Oracle etc.) but this is not essential. There is a lot more to this role and company - please apply within to learn more. What you will need to succeed?
• Strong VBA and excel model building skills
• Some exposure to Systems or an interest in developing system skills
• Good degree - does not necessarily have to be in Finance TM1 User Experience (preferred), TM1 Development experience (Hugely Desirable) Good financial modelling skills
• Strong communication skills - both person-to-person and written
• Inquiring, analytical, process-oriented in person This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86616166