Your new company
Exciting new Qualified Accountant vacancy for a well known company based in East London.
Your new role
To provide a high quality and comprehensive Financial Accounting, Transaction Processing, reporting and statutory/regulatory financial compliance service, maintaining an appropriate and sustainable control environment.
Ideally this role will have management of the General Ledger, AP/AR and balance sheet reconciliations. Primarily this person will play a pivotal role in the preparation for year end, tidying up the sub ledgers and working on the Business Change programme.
Key success criteria (Expected Outcomes)
- Provision of group, statutory and regulatory reports to required deadlines
- Timely and accurate update of all ledgers ensuring quality and integrity of Finance system
- Company accounts are accurate and prepared in accordance with relevant accounting standards and policies
- Efficient and effective running of the Financial Accounts and Transaction Processing functions
- Balance sheet reconciliations produced to required deadlines
- Compliance with statutory, tax and legal requirements within area of responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
Being flexible, positive and a calm problem solver are key requirements.
- Degree or equivalent
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant, with post qualification experience
- Good technical knowledge of UK GAAP, Corporation Tax and VAT
- A strong working knowledge of financial systems (Oracle Financials and Microsoft Dynamics)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Long-term interim role
- Part of a large transformation project
- Potential to go permanent
- Significant exposure to senior management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.