Leading global insurance company in Milton Keynes, and looking for management accountant to join the team.
Global Insurance business with their global head office in the US, and their European head offices in Milton Keynes. Continued growth and investment into their European division has created the for a finalist level studier ACCA/CIMA, to join their team as a management accountant.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing revenue and cost statements
- Distributing statements to client contacts and addressing any queries raised.
- Preparing settlement transactions and submitting for payment.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual consolidated statutory accounts
- Business Partnering across multiple business functions including, finance, IT and sales.
- Working with and supporting the team in relation to the commercial terms of new agreements and their incorporation within client's statements.
- Revenue and Margin reporting and analysis
- Regular reconciliation of statements to accounting balances and settled amounts.
- To assist in the production of the UK and Ireland Management Accounts and the presentation of the management information as well as day to day accounts tasks.
- Providing assistance and information to the Finance Team as the need arises.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Finalist level ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of Management Accounts is essential
- Be able to work independently and raise issues early so they can be addressed
- Strong reporting awareness with advanced analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for identifying and rectifying inefficiencies producing accurate information every time
Whats on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Study support
- Flexible working allowance