- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Pensions Administrator role in Thames Valley Business Park
Your new company
My client is the UK's largest independent catering company, who are based in the TVP. They are looking for an experience Pensions Administrator to join their busy Payroll department. The chosen candidate will have experience of local government pensions schemes as well as auto-enrolment. The business has 22,000 employees across multiple pension schemes including DB and DC.
Your new role
- Processing pension contributions.
- Arranging payment of pensions and lump sums.
- Keeping accurate records.
- Day to day pension admin, completion of forms and monthly/annual returns
- Answering enquiries by telephone or email.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analytical and numerical ability - ability to analyse, reconcile and interpret data, evaluate data and draw conclusions and understand implications/actions required
- Good excel skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Able to prioritise own workload to meet monthly deadlines
- High level of attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to identify, diagnose, prioritise and offer a variety of solutions to solve problems
- Good team player - willingness to work with other team members to achieve best outcome - particularly during busy period
- Full understanding of pension administration procedures relating to the different providers and ensure compliance
- Pension Auto-Enrolment knowledge
- Local Government Pension knowledge/experience
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Pensions Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly