1 day left
- Level of qualification
A truly analytical role that gives you the opportunity to add real value to the business via strategic input and in depth analysis.
The opportunity to manage and drive the performance of a strong team.
The client is a global market leader within their sector with a hugely ambitious strategy to grow the business.
Located in Derbyshire this business is an easy commute from Nottingham, Leicester or north Birmingham.
The client is proud of its highly modern offices which includes an on site gym, free parking and subsidised resturants. On top of this the company offers a great working culture and the opportunity to progress your career with no ceiling on where you can your career.
The recruitment strategy for this client is to hire the very best people on the market and then promote from within by implementing a personal career development strategy for each candidate that is on-boarded. You will be given all the tools and support to deliver the role to the highest standard and there really is no limit to where you can take your career.
You will be responsible for Analysing and providing forecast/budget information. This will include identifing potential problems/ concern regarding:-
* Competitive position
* Performance against strategic or tactical expectations
* Impact of changes in business environment.
You will also be accountable for developing and utilise analytical tools to highlight critical concerns, and make appropriate recommendations based on findings. You will then be expected to summarise & prepare data for use in presentations to top management.
Ultimately you will be expected to identify potential areas of opportunity for increased return on investment or efficiency of strategic planning/forecasting processes, while also providing project support , including work-planning, research, analysis, presentation development and implementation support to address current operating issues, structures or policies.
In order to deliver this you will business partner internally with the key stakeholders to develop business plans and to coordinate budget issues. You will play a key role in establishing efficient financial planning and reporting processes. It is therefore essential you have the ability to report business critical information, project-to-plan tracking, and related data to senior management as soon as it is requested
On top of this you must be a people person, you will be accountable for coaching and developing your team; hire, fire, assesses, discipline, document performance, recommend salary and classification changes.
The successful candidates will be:-
* Either ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Have experience of a multi site FP&A role (5+ years' progressive work-related experience in financial planning and analysis, with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.)
* Be educated to a BA or BS Degree level or equivalent
* Have experience of working in a large complex project-based environment is ideal. Work experience should include primary emphasis on business plan development and budgeting
* Be a confident user of common analytical tools including excel with experience and proven ability with PeopleSoft, Hyperion, or similar computer systems.
On offer is unlimited career opportunity, a great work life balance, a great culture, modern high end offices and an opportunity to genuinely impact the business at the highest levels.
This is a great opportunity for a FP&A analyst or existing FP&A Manager to secure a highly rewarding and challenging role with a modern and aspirational business . As well as a market leading base salary you with also get significant company discount, bonus, market leading pension, family healthcare, free parking and flexible working opportunities.