Senior Payroll Officer
• High volume end to end payroll processing both weekly and monthly
• Report preparation in relation to wages, taxes, payroll deductions, leave and disability
• Ability to perform manual payroll calculations i.e. NI, income tax, absence etc.
• Reconciling and balancing payrolls
• Maintaining payroll knowledge, and updating policies and procedures where necessary for wider team
• Staff supervision and delegation from Payroll Manager when necessary
• Involved in process improvement and payroll strategy with the Payroll team and the wider HR function. The successful candidate will have a really strong well-rounded payroll background with experience in staff supervision. Good knowledge on Pension's would be an advantageous. If you want to apply for this position then please submit your CV using the link provided. Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age