Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job, North Leeds, £28k
Your new company
This leading distribution business, based in Leeds is the global market leader in their field. They are now looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to support the Management Accountant, offering a fast paced working environment.
Your new role
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will responsible for providing financial support to the team. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Production of reconciled monthly and year-end accounts
- Weekly profit and working capital forecasts
- Control and preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Provide accurate and timely support to all interfaces within the business
- Specific Central Finance office functions
- Production of financial data and reports to agreed timescales
- Ensure that systems operate satisfactorily and adequately
- Advance and develop all procedures and systems
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success. You will have worked within a like for like industry and will either be actively studying ACCA/CIMA or keen to pursue this qualification. You must be IT literate and be able to prioritise and manage your own workload within a busy environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a generous salary of up to £28k alongside an excellent benefits package inclusive of extensive holiday entitlement, pension contribution, study support package for ACCA/CIMA and the opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation who are keen to invest in your personal and professional development through extensive training and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.