Commercial Finance Analyst (EMEA)
My client is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst for the European Headquarter who will be primarily responsible for supporting the EMEA Division located in UK and Germany.
This role will be part of the Central Finance Team with strong interactions with various functions across EMEA, both centrally and locally, in particular Europe Product Managers, Supply Chain, and IT.
World-class FMCG business leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of consumer goods based in the Thames Valley.
Day to Day partnership with the Europe Product Managers across the consumer brands. This includes Reporting, Analysis, Support in the process for launching new products, including pricing, promotions and costing.
▪ Day to Day partnership with Supply Chain team including Data Maintenance and Product Related queries.
▪ Supporting the Month End Process for Reporting internally to EMEA Stakeholders and US Stakeholders. This will include Reporting and Analysing.
▪ Supporting the Budget process, including planning, reporting and presentation: This will include interaction with the Regions, Preparation of Budget Packs and Input templates.
▪ Supporting the Maintenance of Internal Policies.
▪ Support in developing new reports and analyses to drive profitability and strategic decision.
▪ Interaction with IT for development and management of key projects.
Business Degree or Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or Marketing De-gree
▪ Excellent MS Office skills including Excel (Advanced level), Access (Basic), Power-Point, Outlook, Word, etc.
▪ BI Environment Experience (QlikView is an advantage)
▪ General Operational and Finance System Knowledge - SAP Ideal
▪ Strong analytical skills with attention to detail as accuracy is essential
▪ Good understanding of Financial KPI・s
▪ A proven ability of financial analytics/ modelling
▪ Able to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team
▪ Confident and persuasive individual with inquisitive mind
▪ Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to prioritise objectives effectively and efficiently and be very hands on in their approach
▪ Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
▪ Desire to constantly evaluate current processes and look at ways of improving them
▪ Experience in FMCG is a must (manufacturing finish goods products)
▪ Previous Experience as Commercial Finance, FP&A, Market Insight or similar roles desirable
▪ Preferable Experience with Local Market
Competitive salary and benefits