Purchase Card Team Leader
Your new company
A nationwide charity are looking for a Purchase Card Team Leader based in their head office in Central London, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager in a Purchase Card Team Leader role, responsible for the administration of the Purchase Card Scheme. Responsibilities include dealing with all matters related to the Purchase Card, producing reports for Senior Management including the Finance Director and the Counter Fraud Committee. This role also includes line management duties for the expenses processing team and Accounts Payable duties.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Experience of working with corporate cards/expenses is essential.
- Experience of managing a high-volume processing department to meet objectives.
- Excellent Excel skills to generate dashboard reports.
- The ability to communicate complex topics to a wide range of stakeholders.
- The ability to develop excellent customer relationships.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Line manager experience is essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £32,500 per annum including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. You will also gain valuable experience working for a well-known organisation in a central London location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.