Financial and Systems Accountant
Your new company
My client is a Central Government organisation based in Central London. They are looking to recruit for a Financial & Systems Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations and working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of finance activities in a commercial organisation operating within Government. The key areas of focus for the post holder will be:
- Production of the organsations annual accounts including disclosure notes and contributions to the Annual Report
- Management of accounts payable, accounts receivable and treasury management
- Ensure that effective control framework is in place
- Prepare and manage the main and supplementary estimate processes
- Manage the capital programme, asset register and related accounting
- Management of the finance accounting & reporting system
- Management and development of direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
A qualified accountant with experience within public sector finance to join the finance team. The finance team within the organisation is small, but it has a large remit. In this role, you will need to work flexibly and adapt quickly to changing priorities and ensure effective working relationships with all business areas.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £43,512 - £53,181 per annum dependant on experience including an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
In order to be considered, please apply ASAP.