What can you expect?
- To gain amazing experience in a leading fast-paced tech & hospitality startup
- To develop a varied set of skills in finance.
- To support the global finance team in processing payments, invoices etc.
- To polish your amazing problem-solving skills - We’ll be testing your mettle with a whole host of tasks, some of them we’ve never tackled before and asking you to find new and innovative to deliver our services
- To work full-time.
What will you bring?
- A reliable, hardworking and willing to get stuck into anything
- You have basic maths and accounting knowledge.
- Fresh thinking and able to step back and solve problems, but not afraid to get stuck into the day to day of operating a business
- You truly get the homestay and hospitality experience - and can go above and beyond to deliver a great guest experience
- You have good written English (other languages are a bonus!) and able to create and refine written listings or important customer emails
- A trouble-shooter, naturally able to find new ways of doing things and able to communicate and convince of your ideas
- You've got great attention to detail, which you'll prove to us when you remember to mention your favourite holiday destination in your Cover Letter!
- Able to start ASAP and work full-time for a 6 month period
Our Culture and Perks
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced.
A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes every day
- Regular celebrations and office breakfast, drinks and snacks
- An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything
A final word - in your cover letter, please outline a real-world example where you've either (a) fixed a critical problem fast or (b) gone above and beyond for a customer.