2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
This role will involve day to day general accounting and retail accounting activities and will have the following main areas of focus/ responsibility:
- Supporting the Coach Europe and Coach International finance control team and monthly close process, which includes posting journal entries, performing reconciliations, and closing the legal entity books;
- Supporting the finance analysts for PTP, RTR, and OTC in their day to day activities;
- Assisting in maintaining and improving our internal controls and processes as the finance function continues to grow;
- Building close working relationships with the FP&A team and cross-business partners;
- Supporting the wider finance team on current initiatives; and
- Ad hoc analysis.
The finance intern will join a high-performing and will work cross-functionally to monitor controls and key processes and to ensure continuous improvement.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in accounting...
- Support the Coach Europe and International control finance team and be a team player.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Ideally be currently studying a degree-level or equivalent course, specialising in Finance, Accounting or related subjects, seeking a 12-month internship in financial control;
- Strong academic record;
- High-level understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting methods;
- Excellent communication skills and be detailed minded;
- Self-motivated, flexible and performance-oriented; able to work independently under time pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be proactive; and
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
An outstanding professional will have...
- European language skills; and
- Previous Intern experience.