Finance Analyst - Part Qualified
• Support the Group FP&A senior analysts in compiling an annual budget & periodic reforecast timeline including comprehensive instructions and templates which are well communicated & clearly set out Group deadlines. Review and challenge country budgets/reforecasts.
• Play a key role in providing analysis and a consolidated review of country budgets / quarterly reforecasts to produce the P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow at a Group level, liaising with international stakeholders and working closely with Group Reporting.
• Ownership of scenario modelling for Group FP&A. Assess the current scenario model and work to constantly evolve the process and outputs to ensue they remain relevant and appropriate in line with business requirements. Evaluate alternatives and make recommendations for improvements to the Group FP&A SFM.
• Assist with the preparation of Group presentations and Board papers to support the annual budget and periodic rolling forecast messaging internally and externally.
• Support Non-IT Procurement in performing regular financial assessments for existing & new suppliers where spend >£50k, clearly assigning a low/med/high risk recommendation.
• Validating savings made by Non-IT Procurement, ensuring a consistent approach is in place and periodic tracking against the budget. If this role sounds of interest please contact Mathew Kaye at Sewell Wallis Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted