Part Time Payroll Assistant
Page Personnel is exclusively partnering up with a fantastic business based in Worthing who are eager to recruit a Part Time Payroll Assistant to their growing and progressive finance team.
Our client is a fast growing, well established business in Worthing.
- Responsible for preparing and entering payroll data from start to finish for weekly, 4 weekly and monthly Payroll on.
- Administration of employee benefits including, pension, company cars, healthcare, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
- Liaise with HR on payroll changes.
- Liaise with HMRC regarding any payroll queries.
- Assist with payroll reconciliations by resolving discrepancies.
- Provide clear, appropriate and prompt advice to staff in response to payroll or pension queries.
- Assist in the efficient administration of the organisation's pension schemes.
- Updating holiday spreadsheets for weekly staff.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Proven experience of working within a payroll administration role.
- Knowledge and experience of pensions with a good understanding of auto enrolment.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to forward plan workload.
- Exceptional attention to details and ability to work on own initiative.
- Good numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills.
- Manages internal and external relationships such that confidentiality is never compromised.
Competitive salary + fantastic benefits