This exciting new role is responsible for consolidating the Global Cash flow forecast ensuring accuracy and timely reporting. Working with regional finance leads to continually improve the process and cash management.
Our client is global manufacturing business that operates within a variety of sectors that include Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine and many more. The diversity of our clients service sector is a key to their success and they are a market leader in what they manufacturer.
- Responsible for consolidating the Global Cash flow forecast ensuring accuracy and timely reporting. Working with regional finance leads to continually improve the process and cash management.
- Monitor group cash pool and provide supporting information to local entities
- Manage inter company loan process and documentation related to the global cash pool
- Global Credit Management function (dashboard, bonds & guarantees)
- Support working capital initiatives across the Group
- Reporting on Holding co. actuals and support the forecasting for both cost and cash-flow for these entities
- Calculate and distribute group recharges
- Monitor and report on global CAPEX
- Professionally qualified accountant
- Technically strong with cash flow experience
- Experience of working for a multi-national is advantageous but not a must Commercial and business awareness.
- Knowledge and a strong understanding of best practice internal control systems, processes and procedures.
- Experience of working with cross-functions within a business.
- CAPEX experience would be an advantage
Competitive basic salary and package